AAI JE Syllabus 2016 Sample Model Previous Solved Papers-
Recently Airport Authority of India Ltd (AAI) has posted an advertisement for the Junior Executive (JE) Post on the 220 Posts for the various designations like as for the Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology (IT), Airport Operation, so huge numbers of applicants who were interested to this vacancy, and now Airport Authority of India Ltd (AAI) have to decide to conduct the Online Exam for this vacancy which will be held at the many examination centers, so applicants to who want to get mark in the exam so they can download the Syllabus and Previous Year Solved Papers from the official website and also we will explained on this page given below. Soon AAI JE Gen OBC SC ST expected cut off 2016 will also be updated here.
Airport Authority of India Ltd (AAI) Exam Notification 2016-
- Post Name– Junior Executive (JE)
- No. of Post– 220 Posts
- Streams– Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology (IT), Airport Operation
- Name of the Authority- Airport Authority of India Ltd (AAI)
- Exam Date– Update soon
- Job Category– Govt
- Location- Al over India
- Post Category– Syllabus and Previous Year Solved Papers
- Status- Available
- Website– www.aai.aero
Key Information on the AAI JE Posts Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016-
Every year Airport Authority of India Ltd (AAI) releases the huge numbers of vacancy for the eligible applicants on the various number of posts available in the Airport Authority of India Ltd (AAI). So applicants submitted his application form via Online Mode after the reading all instructions in the advertisement. And after that Airport Authority of India Ltd (AAI) will scheduled the Exam through Online Mode.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern Of AAI JE 2016-
|Sr No.||Part||Subject Name||Weight age||Duration of Exam||Marks|
|1||Part- A||General Knowledge General Intelligence
|2 Hours||120 Marks|
|2||Part- B||Questions are related to educational qualification||
- The Question Paper will be contains Objective Type, in which applicants have to choose right answers from the each question. And each question will have 4 answers.
- The marks of each question decided by the board.
- There is no Negative Marking in this Exam.
- The Exam will be conducted Online mode Computer Based Exam.
- The total question paper contains 120 Marks and Time Duration will be 02:00 Hours.
Click here to get AAI JE Syllabus and Previous Year Model Paper 2016-