AAI JA (Fire Service) Application 2016 Syllabus Exam Pattern Sample Model Previous Solved Papers
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2016 has recently uploaded the notification on the official page to fill 106 Post for the Junior Assistant (Fire Service). So applicants who wanted to make his career in Airport Authority of India Ltd, so they download the official notification from the official portal and check his Eligibility Criteria. After that, all the eligible applicants will submit his application form via Online Mode when it will be started. Interested Candidate can apply for this vacancy from 08-08-2016 to 05-09-2016. All the details and eligibility criteria are given here in a simple manner so read the full article.
Vacancy Details on Airports Authority of India JA Fire Service 2016-
- Total No. of Vacancy- 106 Posts
- Post Name- Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Category Wise Vacancy Details-
- UR/General: 59 Post
- OBC: 119 Post
- ST: 16 Post
- SC: 12 Post
AAI 106 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016-
Educational Requirement for AAI– Candidates who will submit his application form for AAI Recruitment 2016 should possess 10th Pass + 3 Years approved Regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with at least min 50% Marks and Valid Heavy Vehicle driving license.
Age Limit for AAI- Candidate must have aged for AAI Recruitment as on 01/07/2016 as on-
- Min Age Limit- 18 years
- Max Age Limit- 30 years
Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category applicants like SC/ ST/ PH Candidate as per the norms of Government.
Application Fee for AAI– For this recruitment applicants those who applied they will have to pay Application fee as follows-
- For General and OBC Category applicants will have to pay: Rs.400/-.
- For ST/ SC/ PWD/ Women Category candidates: No Fee
Selection Procedure for AAI– Candidate will be selected for this vacancy as following steps-
- Online Computer Based Exam
- Physical Measurement
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance
Important date for AAI-
- Start date for Online Registration- 08th August 2016
- Last date for step-I Registration- 05th Sep 2016
- Last date for paying Fee- 08th Sep 2016
- Last date for Step-II Registration- 13th Sep 2016
Way to fill AAI 106 Jr Asst Online Application form 2016-
- Before applying Online applicants should have a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- Then the applicants visit the official page of AAI @ www.aai.aero
- Click on the Career and search here Online Application form for 106 Jr Asst Recruitment 2016.
- Then fill the application form with respective details and click on submit.
- Make the payment and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Then print the application form for future use.
AAI 106 Jr Asst Exam Admit Card 2016-
All those competitors who filled his application form so for then AAI will upload the Admit Card on the main portal of AAI @ www.aai.aero Before the 15 days from the Exam date.
Result- When the Online Exam will be over then the applicants of AAI Exam 2016 will able to check his Result by entering the Roll No. and DOB or in PDF file.